Hi guys,
I think I can consider both suggestions, but I need to know whether what I
think is a good solution.

As I already said I set up SPF, DKIM and DMARC for salicetti.it (Google is
the standard email provider) and the actual policy is (sp=reject; p=reject).

PEC email provider (obviously is not Google but another one certified by
the government) told me that I can set up SPF record for sub-domain
pec.salicetti.it but no DKIM.

Said that I've been thinking to proceed that way:

   1. keep for salicetti.it (sp=reject; p=reject) to preserve sub-domains
   close and safe.
   2. publish an explicit record SPF for pec.salicetti.it as suggested by
   PEC email provider (v=spf1 include:pec.spf.kqi.it -all).
   3. publish an explicit record DMARC for pec.salicetti.it (v=DMARC1;
   p=reject; pct=100; fo=1; rua=x...@zzz.yy; ruf=x...@zzz.yy;).

Is this a good solution? More suggestions?

*Denis Salicetti <http://linkedin.salicetti.it/>*