Aggregated report contain all information, including SPF/DKIM/DMARC
failures, but it doesn't contain forensic information (e.g. failed
message Subject). Aggregated reports are supported by almost all large
ESPs, so, if you have some troubles you will probably see it in
aggregated report.

Forensic report contains information about individual message failing
SPF/DKIM/DMARC with some details (forensic information) regarding this
message, e.g. message headers. The problem is there are very few peers
sending forensic reports, so you may receive some reports, but should
not expect to receive forensic reports in the case of failure.

If you do not receive aggregated reports there is a very high chance to
have configuration problem without noticing it.

--
Vladimir Dubrovin
@Mail.Ru