Very common Edward. You’ll also see this when you email distribution lists or
when people have forwarding rules setup on their inboxes. These are situations
where DKIM is required for a successful DMARC validation.

Best,
Randal
https://redsift.com

--

Red Sift is the power behind OnDMARC

You can find us at 20 Air Street,
4th Floor at Wayra, London, W1B 5AN

Red Sift is a limited company
registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 09240956. Registered
office: Kemp House, 152 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX.