Hello,

As a followup of my previous question, I would like to get some clarification
about Source-IP (as shown in failure reports for example).
My setup is described below:

> On 26 févr. 2019, at 19:03, Patrick Proniewski via dmarc-discuss
> <dmarc-discuss@dmarc.org> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm running OpenDMARC for a couple of days now on my email server. It mostly
> runs ok, but I've just got some weird failure reports.
> My setup:
> I run Postfix and Amavisd-new as a before queue content filter.
> Policyd-SFP checks SPF on the outer SMTP and add proper authentication header.
> Amavis checks DKIM and add proper authentication header.
> If the mail is acceptable, Amavis handle it to the inner SMTP.
>
> OpenDMARC can't run on outer smtp in a BQCF setup, so it runs on the inner
> SMTP. Then it sees emails coming from 127.0.0.1, no big deal because it's
> setup to trust Policyd-SFP header.
> Unfortunately it looks like it does not trust Amavis' DKIM header. But I'm
> not sure about that.

../..

Sample report:
> -------------
> Feedback-Type: auth-failure
> Version: 1
> Source-IP: 127.0.0.1 (localhost)
> Reported-Domain: gmail.com

So, my setup impose that OpenDMARC sees only 127.0.0.1 as Source-IP. How can I
be sure that it won't play against me? I can't understand the source code of
OpenDMARC, so I can't be sure the verification process won't use that IP
address, for example for SPF, even though SPFIgnoreResults is set to false.

Thanks
patrick