DKIM only checks signature integrity, it does not check who signs the
message. Any valid DKIM signature with any correctly published DKIM
selector/key passes DKIM validation if signed content is not altered.

You can also consider signing message with both senderdomain.aaa and
fromdomain.bbb. It's OK to have multiple DKIM signatures from different
domains.

--
Vladimir Dubrovin
@ mail.ru