SPF/DKIM/DMARC can help on the inbound side. You already know which hosts
your own email originate from so you can block just based on that knowledge
as well. As was pointed out, the display name is free form but you can set
a rule to block if the email address in a display name doesn't match the
email address in the From email address.

Michael Hammer