On 25 May 2020, at 2:33, Figo Morales via dmarc-discuss wrote:

> I keep getting this message from my crons job:
>
> DMARC failure to load tld list
> '/usr/share/publicsuffix/public_suffix_list.dat': No such file or directory
>
> Any help is welcome.

From opendmarc.conf manpage:

« PublicSuffixList (string)
              Specifies the path to a file that contains top-level domains
              (TLDs) that will be used to compute the Organizational Domain
              for a given domain name, as described in the DMARC
              specification.  If not provided, the filter will not be able to
              determine the Organizational Domain and only the presented
              domain will be evaluated. »

Depending on your system, there may be package who takes care of fetching the «
PublicSuffixList » at <https://publicsuffix.org/list/public_suffix_list.dat>

As per what opendmarc.conf manage states, put in your opendmarc.conf after
fetching that file (change its location according to your opendmarc’s
installation of course):

PublicSuffixList /usr/local/etc/mail/public_suffix_list.dat

If there’s no package to automatically fetch/update the public suffix list,
just add a cronjob to do the job.

hth

--
matt [at] lv223.org