Hi,

I had similar problem for CentOS 7. I downloaded https://sourceforge.net/projects/opendmarc/ and this package contains database schema. I use default db MariaDB.

Mirac

Dne 8.9.2020 v 21:51 TSHIMANGA Minkoka via dmarc-discuss napsal(a):
Hi,

I have a so far successfully configured and running mail server with
the below setttings.

CentOS 7 version 3.10.0-1127.19.1.el7.x86_64
postfix-2.10.1-9.0.1.el7.centos.plus.x86_64
pypolicyd-spf-1.3.2-5.el7.noarch
opendkim-2.11.0-0.1.el7.x86_64
opendmarc-1.3.2-1.el7.x86_64
dovecot-2.2.36-6.el7.x86_64

Everything seems to work fine up to the processing of OpenDMARC
reprting.

I have set up OpenDMARC to gather reports as in
HistoryFile /var/spool/opendmarc/opendmarc.dat

 From there on, I need to set up a mechanism to send out reports as
requested by the DMARC policies of the domains that have sent email to
my recipents.

So far all my searches refer to a opendmarc/schema.mysql that I am not
able to find provided by any of the yum repositories configured on my
mail server.

So I will appreciate if someone can advise or recommend me on how to
achieve DMARC outbound reporting with prefered solutions below.

1. Without database requirement, it will require a tool that parses
/var/spool/opendmarc/opendmarc.dat, generates xml zipped email reports,
and sends them out as required.
2. If database cannot be avoided, a way to preferably use Postgresql,
not MariaDB neither MySQL.
3. If MariaDB cannot be avoided, an actual procedure to get a working
(with my somehow recent configuration as exposed above)
opendmarc/schema.mysql file (preferably provided by an rpm).

I do apologize if my post is long. As I wanted to be specific and clear
enough about my needs.

Maybe, this questions had already been asked, and even addressed.
Unfortunately, I had not been able to identify anything that satisfied
me, not on Internet, neither on this mailing list archives.

Regards,

Tshimanga

PS: I can attach any configuration file, and run any commands and posts
back results. Just let me know what you need from me.