I've been running dmarc for several years, but for some reason I am having
an issue sending emails to a PR firm that uses streamsend/campaigner.com
for its mailing list. Every time I try to email one of their employees, I
get a dmarc mismatch audit message saying that "A message claiming to be
from you has failed the published DMARC
policy for your domain."

Sender Domain: [redacted].com
  Sender IP Address: 216.24.225.10
  Received Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 12:29:44 -0400
  SPF Alignment: no
  DKIM Alignment: no
  DMARC Results: None, Accept

I'm not sure why an email sent directly from my server is saying that
216.24.225.10
is my ip. That's a streamsend server and I'm not sure how they have
injected themselves into the email equation and changed my message body
causing dmarc to fail.

Advice appreciated. Thank you.