Douglas Fraser via dmarc-discuss wrote on 2021-07-08 18:39:
I have looked in this list's archives and searched the Net for an answer, but can't find it - I am getting multiple copies of a DMARC report from Google nearly every day. I forget when this started, I just ignored it - the attached reports are always copies of the first one, so I'd look at one and delete the rest. No problems otherwise with DMARC/DKIM/SPF/etc.

I'm experiencing the same behavior with different domains and different mail servers, getting 1 to 6 identical reports from Google per day. The report mails originate from different IP addresses, but comprise the same report-id, same message-id and same report zip file.

I'm convinced this is not an issue on the report receiver side and suspect it's a design choice by Google to cater to their distributed architecture. It's annoying, but can be handled by filtering duplicate reports via report-id and submitter domain.

Regards,
Matt