From: John R Levine <jo...@taugh.com>
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2022 7:54:55 PM
To: Chris Sweeney <cswee...@clearvoice1.com>; dmarc-discuss@dmarc.org
<dmarc-discuss@dmarc.org>
Cc: ves...@tana.it <ves...@tana.it>
Subject: [Ext] RE: [Ext] Re: [dmarc-discuss] Some DMARC adoption data

[EXTERNAL EMAIL] DO NOT CLICK links or attachments unless you recognize the
sender and know the content is safe.

That's the point though, even if you don't send email from a domain it should
have a SPF and DMARC record to prevent someone from spoofing your domain.

If you have SPF -all and a null MX, you shouldn't need a DMARC record.

Regards,
John Levine, jo...@taugh.com, Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY