> On Mar 29, 2023, at 5:40 PM, Todd Herr
> <todd.herr=40valimail....@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:
>
> Colleagues,
>
> Can someone please point me to a mailing list server or other indirect mail
> flow that I might somehow engage with so that I can experience the pain of
> not having a message reach its destination when sent with a policy of
> p=reject?

Try to subscribe here:

 https://winserver.com/public/html-subscribe.wcx?list=winserver

First, the warning of the subscription restriction is shown. when you try, it
will reject it.  When submissions come in,  it will be rejected as well.

We don’t do a rewrite and thus keeping with your security wishes.  You didn’t
tell us you want to use a restrictive domain with an unauthorized resigner.

Your list submission to ietf.org <http://ietf.org/> is using From: address
rewrite changing and destroying your original signature and author to a
different address.

This drastic move is not welcome but that is what DMARC p=reject is requiring
transport and mail handlers to do.

—
HLS