Barry,

This is wrong. He knows his post was not off-list. His defamation of my
character is out of line. But he does it to those disagrees with. He is
smarting than all of us. So nothing knew.

Levine, editor of ADSP and the editor DMARCbis, needs to finally support DKIM
Policy or give up editorship to a DKIM Policy Advocate engineer who does.

You will see how fast it will be finished.  This document will not change
anything regarding p=reject but only promote a rewrite, tearing down DMARC
security  as the only solution. Even if he refuses to write about it  he uses
it to tear down the very essence of the document purpose in life.

The long time interference with the high interest for a DKIM Policy solution
needs to finally end.

—
HLS