> On Apr 30, 2023, at 8:53 AM, Eliot Lear <l...@lear.ch> wrote:
>

>> On 30.04.23 13:49, Hector Santos wrote:
>> What is the count based on?  Is the count the amount of mail created since
>> the last date of this report which was 1 week ago?
>>
>> Did Scott create 25 messages and myself 14 messages in one week? I don't
>> think so.
>
> I do.
>
> Here's what I learned after a few minutes of review.  The point of the script
> is to help you self-moderate, so perhaps there's something for you to
> discover in these numbers. At the very least, you could check the IETF mail
> archives before complaining.
>
> Eliot

Fair enough.  I count 12-13 so there is a bug.

So is this point is this report?

To shame people for participating like Scott, myself and the other top 10?

How about shaming those that seem to only post to shame others? Th low posters
that dont really care with top posters are saying.

How about showing a report that shows the top posters and top topics, and most
important, the response rate to compare which post have no responses. That
would have a better feel representation of WG than rather trying to shame
people.

I have such a groupware report generator.

—-
Winserver Support