Wei,

Have you studied the past R&D and functional specifications, architectural surrounding SPF and DKIM leading up to DMARC?

   RFC5598  Internet Mail Architecture
   RFC5322  Internet Message Format
   RFC5321  Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
   RFC4405  SUBMITTER SMTP Service Extension
   RFC4406  Sender ID: Authenticating E-Mail
   RFC4407  Purported Responsible Address (PRA)
   RFC4408  Sender Policy Framework (SPF)
   RFC4686  Analysis of Threats Motivating DKIM
   RFC4870  DomainKeys
   RFC4871  DKIM (RFC5672.TXT,  RFC6376.TXT)
   RFC5016  Requirements for a DKIM Signing Practices Protocol
RFC5451 Message Header Field for Indicating Message Authentication Status
   RFC5518  Vouch By Reference
   RFC5585  DKIM Service Overview
   RFC5617  DKIM Author Domain Signing Practices (ADSP)
   RFC5863  DKIM Development, Deployment, and Operations
   RFC5965  An Extensible Format for Email Feedback Reports
   RFC6376  DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures
   RFC6377  DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) and Mailing Lists
RFC6541 DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Authorized Third-Party Signatures

I find it technically unfeasible and non-logical to support a high overhead, complex ARC concept that has no promise of any solution for a DKIM Policy model we have been seeking since 2005.

What are we solving in the first place with ARC? The ability to revert to original integrity due to unknown middle wares changes? What ever happen to passthru mail transports?

In my technical view, it has been the PORT 25 unsolicited 3rd party signature unauthorized by the author domain due to the dearth of scaled AUTHOR::SIGNER Authorization methods. ARC is not resolving this problem. The overhead is horrendous.

We have been seeking deterministic protocols to filter out failures with zero to low false positive. Diffusion by Osmosis! We don't have it today. It has been made more complex than it really is. I recommend to study the past work.

Thank you.

--
Hector Santos, CEO/CTO
Santronics Software, Inc.