My #1 concern is how the bigger ESP is contributing to the delivery problems,
causing chaos for business users and customer relationship problems with mail
hosting provider  I am seeing uncertainty and inconsistency among different
receivers with ESP gmail.com seems to be the most aggressive and I am seeing
the bigger ESPs using different methods, including proprietary methods.

As a sideline note, I will venture email overhead has skyrocketed to a new
level of hard to follow headers for tech support. I don’t think we can continue
down this path in the name of trying to get DMARC as apart of everyone’s domain
when in fact, it is unfortunately becoming more apparent, a domain may be is
better off with no DMARC record, not even p=none may help. Using SPF is good
enough it seems.

—
HLS