Alessandro,  I believe we are on the same wave.  I support the DMARC1 tag
extension `auth=‘ idea.   Do you have any suggestions for the text?

Technically we don’t need DMARC1-Bis.   That document can move forward as is
and a new draft proposal I-D called “DMARC1-EXTENSION-AUTH” can be written for
relaxing the original DMARC1 (RFC 7489) and also the current DMARC1-bis.

—
HLS