Barry,

I did a quick review and comparison for changes.

Overall, it appears this document is more clear in key specific areas but also
more complex.  At this point, DMARCbis is about Local Policy, System
Administrative choices and suggested guidelines, codified and/or new.  As such,
 I don’t think this document is a "Standard Track" material with its many
ambiguous considerations and changes.

Consider the following:

Is this document backward compatible with existing DMARC1 behavior?  If not,
what are the key protocol changes implementers need to consider for updating
DMARC1 to DMARCbis?  Can this be summarized?

Thanks

—
HLS