Hello esteemed colleagues,

I'm sure we're on the cusp of a future where only "Authenticated Mail of the
Fifth Kind" will reign supreme—much like the exclusive club of Submission
Protocol requiring ESMTP AUTH on the ultra-special port 587. And surely, the
ever-trusted port 25 will forever stand as a beacon of hope, right? Because how
could we possibly survive without unsolicited, unauthenticated messages?

Perhaps, just perhaps, in this utopian future, every sender will be upstanding
citizens with impeccable SPF and DKIM policies. But of course, if any domain
dares to relax these stringent policies, the noble and always compliant
receivers will swoop in to defend the realm. And heaven forbid the receivers
falter, for the all-seeing MAEA "Mail Authentication Enforcement Agency" is
ever watchful, ready to unleash a fine.

And maybe, just maybe, we'll live in a world where the almighty MAEA gets to
play tax collector, ensuring every sender pays their dues. Ah, but not the
Fidonet and QWK loyalists! They'll be cruising without a care, exempt from the
MAEA's grasp.

All in jest, of course, but it's food for thought!

Best regards,
Hector Santos