Fwiiw, Lurker opinion:

I ideally vote to make DMARCBis Experimental Status and begin to explore the
“required” integration between envelope (5321 only) protocols and payload
(5322) protocols. Specifically, work on a “proper” DKIM+SPF Policy Modeling
with 3rd party signature support.

But realistically, we should finish DMARCBis as is, as Levine desires.
However, imto, keeping it a Standard Track will increase the ignorance.  I
don’t see any new gains for current my package implementation.  At best, the
industry is acknowledging a big integration problem. Domains who can’ get past
sending mail the large Mall Hosting domains and managed domains DMARC
processing are learning to relax their policies.

PS:  I don’t plan any appeal <g>

—
HLS