Is there any reason to lead with don’t worry about the tag but there is one
critical use case. I think a more declarative statement in favor of the tag for
those who will be stressed and skimming. Sure they might add a psd where it’s
not needed but that’s better than not know the important part: the exception.
So the strong statement should be the lead and the exception, btw, only really
need it when… comes next. That would lead to some extraneous tags but less
likely missing when it counts, rare.