Issue 129 is already open to discuss all existing RFC 7489 Errata in
DMARCbis

On Mon, Mar 11, 2024 at 12:40 PM Eliot Lear <l...@lear.ch> wrote:

> FYI

Todd Herr | Technical Director, Standards & Ecosystem
Email: todd.h...@valimail.com
Phone: 703-220-4153

This email and all data transmitted with it contains confidential and/or
proprietary information intended solely for the use of individual(s)
authorized to receive it. If you are not an intended and authorized
recipient you are hereby notified of any use, disclosure, copying or
distribution of the information included in this transmission is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Please immediately notify the sender by replying to
this email and then delete it from your system.