-----Original Message-----
From: dog@lists.riverland.net.au [mailto:dog@lists.riverland.net.au] On Behalf
Of Catherine Conway
Sent: Thursday, 17 September 2020 12:00 PM
To: dog@lists.riverland.net.au

Hi All

(Excuse the slightly late posting.  I’ve been supporting my son and his
university aero eng honours with a carbon drone build to meet a wind tunnel
deadline and have been working long hours making me a bit behind in my emails.)

Nigel had surgery on Tuesday and early indications are that it was successful.
 He was groggy when he spoke to me Tuesday afternoon but optimistic that the
doctors can work out a strategy to deal with the others by learning what this
one is and whether its the primary or not.

He’s likely in for a rough time with chemo and other treatments for some time
yet though.  Please continue to keep him in your thoughts.

Best wishes

Cath

https://www.avg.com

https://www.avg.com