Timo Sirainen wrote:
On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 12:05 +0530, Dhaval Thakar wrote:
Error: Corrupted header in file /home/vpopmail/domains/arch.xyz.com/A/mailadmin/Maildir/dovecot-uidlist (version = 3)

I think you're using an old deliver from Dovecot v1.0.x. There's no such
error message as this in v1.1.4.

thank you sir,

with your proper direction I have dovecot deliver working for my mail server
this problem got solved once I uninstalled & install dovecot-1.1.5 (before reinstallation I remove deliver manually, I think I had not uninstalled older 1.0 while upgrading to ver 1.1)

this is working fine with my existing system.