On 2021-03-09 07:55, Ángel L. Mateo wrote:

I don't know the exact details of the antispam configuration. But I
have asked and the administrator told me that we are not doing ARC
tests. He told me that the emails are marked as spam because of dkim
failures.

ARC test can be skipped if ORIGINATING dkim signed DKIM signature gives PASS

your mail here gives DKIM PASS in perl Mail::DKIM

but

ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dovecot.org;
 s=arc; t=1615272934;
 h=from:from:reply-to:subject:subject:date:date:message-id:message-id:
 to:to:cc:mime-version:mime-version:content-type:content-type:
 content-transfer-encoding:content-transfer-encoding:
 in-reply-to:in-reply-to:references:references:dkim-signature;

is with double headers sign in ARC :(

is owners listen here ?