On 7/8/2021 7:46 AM, Oscar del Rio wrote:
It would also be a good opportunity to switch to using the official Dovecot repositories.
https://repo.dovecot.org/

I tried this, and at first couldn't figure out why the packages were in a broken state that wouldn't install. Then I realized I had added the repo for focal (20.04) but I'm still on bionic (18.04). Now the packages are good to go for getting dovecot upgraded and problems resolved before I do the OS upgrade. I have gone through the notes on the wiki for upgrading from 2.2 to 2.3 and only found a very small number of things that needed updating.

I'm going to start doing upgrades in about an hour.

Thanks,
Shawn