Have you tried these solutions?

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1263206#answer-1234965

On 7/14/2022 7:22 AM, Paul Kudla (SCOM.CA Internet Services Inc.) wrote:

I know this has been asked before in both Dovecot & Thunderbird Forums (i will posting this info there as well)

It seems every once in a while that copy to sent folder timeout occurs and you have to hit retry a few time for it to complete

I know this is a network issue (ie network speed, congestion etc does cause an issue)

That being said is there an imap timeout variable that would addres this issue and or does anyone know about a thunderbird variable

I have been unable to locate anything specific to this issue and am aware that we probably need to patch both sides?

ideas anyone ??

--
Christopher Wensink
IS Administrator