On 8/23/22 03:44, João Silva wrote:
If a sieve filter contains a rule

if header :regex ["From"] ["@xxx.com","@yyy.pt"] {
        fileinto :create "ac";
}

The mail should be copied to the folder ac and then proceed to other rules that a user might have or I understood the fileinto wrong?

I just took a look at my fairly extensive sieve script that has been built by the managesieve plugin for the roundcube webmail server.  I don't often look at the script itself because that plugin lets me edit the script in a GUI.

The fileinto command is used in almost every one of my rules.  It is not copying the message, it is moving the message to the destination folder.  Here is one of my rules:

# rule:[blog]
if header :contains ["To","cc"] "b...@elyograg.org"
{
        fileinto "admin.blog";
        stop;
}

There is an extension to sieve that adds a :copy option to certain commands like fileinto for situations where that is actually what you want to do.  Pigeonhole does support it:

https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc3894.html

Thanks,
Shawn