On 2022-10-01 22:59, michael.z...@feierfighter.de wrote:
Hi Zakaria,

I'm very happy about your email to the mailing list, I thought I'm
alone with my problem, and it's nice to see that the problem might be
a bug/problem in pigeonhole. I was not sure about it because I didn't
get a technical answer from that German provider, so I didn't know it
it's a bug in pigeonhole or not. I didn't have time to investigate,
thanks for your time to investigate and pinpoint to the line of code
where the problem might be!

Back then, a few months ago, I disabled the "Message-Id duplicate
check" because of this problem.

It's just a problem of <0.001% of the emails, most systems generate
valid Message-IDs. Maybe Alibaba/Aliexpress is the biggest one who
generates invalid Message-Ids...

It would be awesome if you could also try to contact
Alibaba/Aliexpress, and tell them the problem. Maybe they fix it if
multiple people report it. But I doubt it.

Let's see what the Dovecot guys say to this problem. Maybe the best
solution is to remove the invalid Message-Id before adding a new one.

Michael