Is this possible at all ?

I am trying to import a PST file and it has a slash in the folder name.
Dovecot errors out with :

APPEND "Caixa de Entrada_VIDA/S1" (\Seen)
NO [CANNOT] Invalid mailbox name: Name must not have '/' characters

My namespace separator is the dot and I configured the listescape plugin to
escape / but it still doesn't work.

The listescape documentation says:

The / character is disallowed on POSIX systems.

This plugin allows you to use all of these characters, as long as the
virtual separator (i.e. what is set by the separator setting and used as
such by the IMAP protocol) is changed to something else, which means that
the plugin does not make it possible to use the virtual separator in folder
names.

So it seems that as long as I use the dot, it should work ? Except it
doesn't...

How can I do this import ?

Thank you!