Hello
On 16.10.2023 19.19, Filip Hanes via dovecot wrote:
     Hi,
     I am trying to extract short text preview from mail body in function
     dovecot_lua_notify_end_txn.
     I want to send notification about new email with perex included.
     How can it be done? Is it possible?
     thanks
There is a preview available in the "snippet" of e.g.
dovecot_lua_notify_event_message_new(). Please see https://doc.dovecot.org/
configuration_manual/push_notification/#lua-lua and https://doc.dovecot.org/
admin_manual/imap_preview/ . The whole message body is not available via the
Lua API, but if you absolutely need it, you could call doveadm inside your
script to fetch it. This will make the push notification very execution heavy
though and introduce delays in your LMTP delivery.
br,
Teemu
     -- Filip Hanes