Any traffic that is not your client's, is unwanted. I have never ever had some
scanning company called me, saying 'here you have 100 us$ because we used your
data' or 'here are some tips to configure this better'.
If someone is scanning you, it is always in their advantage not yours, no santa
clauses on the internet ;)