I was testing a bit this setup of putting them in different servers, since
these options are implemented. What I was not sure was if they support TLS as
well. So Postfix-Dovecot SASL AUTH is not supported. Is TLS LMTP supported
between Postfix and Dovecot? I see that Dovecot LMTP supports a TLS connection,
but not sure if Postfix can make the TLS initial request. I just could exchange
data over LMTP in plain (no TLS) between Postfix and Dovecot.

Regards,
Ibra