On 26/11/2023 20:32, Aki Tuomi wrote:
On 25/11/2023 09:14 EET duluxoz <dulu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

Looking for a little help, please.

We're getting the following showing up in our dovecot logs: `Debug:
Mailbox Junk: Couldn't get vsize from mailbox list index: Record for
vsize`. This is happening for all(?) the different mailboxes

We're not sure what we're looking at or looking for to even begin the
t/shoot. I dropped the above into google but couldn't *seem* to find
anything relevant.

Would someone(s) be able to point me in the right direction as to what
the actual issue is (ie some more in-depth detail than just the log
message - yes, it may be obvious to some but not to me) and, more
importantly, what to look at to get it resolved, please.  :-)

Thanks in advance

Dulux-Oz

It's a debug message, not an error or warning. It's just saying that the vsize
information wasn't in mailbox list index.

Aki

Thanks Aki,

OK, cool, so how does the vsize info get there - ie how to get I get rid of the warning messages (as opposed to simply ignoring them)  :-)