im following the docs to change the password schema

docs says that i have to pass the clear password to the post login script
but using %w doesn't work if the clear password has a "%" inside as it's
being expanded as variabile

in example with a password "test%Ypass" dovecot is trying to expand %Y
before passing it to the post login script