On 01/05/2024 13:59 EEST Francis Augusto Medeiros-Logeay via dovecot
     <dovecot@dovecot.org> wrote:

     Hi,

     I'm getting this error a lot on my logs:

     May 01 12:57:03 imap: Error: Use of uninitialized value $ENV{"PATH"}
     in
     split at /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl-base/File/Spec/Unix.pm line
     136.

     I googled a bit and the only reference I found was related to the
     possibility of imapsieve scripts that could be generating this. I
     haven't found any perl script on my install, but I momentarily turned
     off spamassassin, but the logs continued.

     Any hint on how I can debug this? Turning the debug logs on dovecot
     didn't bring me any extra information of what the source of this
     could
     be.

     Best,
     Francis