I'm not sure if this is a bug in the snapshot or due to my setup...

I have a Samsung X20 with an Intel i915GM graphics chip running under
Mandrake LE2005. The latter has a 2.6.11 kernel and Xorg 6.8.2.

I have installed both the common-20050610 and i810-20050610 snapshots
over the X.org distribution as provided by Mandrake. After that, the
graphics card is recognised, and I can run X with the i810 driver.
This wasn't possible with the original Mandrake setup.

When running tuxracer, however, an (error) message saying

   Unrecognized deviceID 2592

(or similar; I'm typing this from memory) is issued. The graphics then
is extremely slow, so I assume that the hardware acceleration doesn't
work (?). I have found the same (hex) device ID at the end of
drm_pciids.h, where it is part of the definition for i915_PCI_IDS.

Where does the error message from, and what would I have to fix to get
this going?

Thank you very much, and kind regards,

   Christian.