I'm currently working on updating the bsd libdrm for use with my freebsd
system.  To reduce the work involved, I'm using some code from the linux
kernel for lists and locks.  This also greatly reduces the amount of unique
code required.

Unfortunately I only have radeon rv370 and intel i810 class hardware so my
testing capability is somewhat limited.

My thoughts are that i9i5 flavor hardware may be the best way to to check out
the code.  Another option is to stick with radeon and to switch over to the
mode-setting branch at some point.

So does anyone have any ideas on what would be the best testing approach?