On 13/05/2013 15:06, Matt Johnston wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the patch. It looks useful, though I plan to
> update Dropbear to full PAM handling (with
> keyboard-interactive mode) soon, which should handle this
> case as well. If I don't get that done I'll put the patch in
> the next release.

Thanks.

> My one concern is how clients might deal with multiple
> banner messages - have you tried with many clients?

All testing has been done using the dropbear client, OpenSSH (5.3p1) and
PuTTY (0.62). I've tested multiple messages by enabling the server
banner as well as having two pam_nologin entries in the PAM account
configuration. In each case the SSH_MSG_USERAUTH_BANNER message(s) sent
by the server have been displayed correctly by the clients.

Cheers
- Martin