Matt Johnston <m...@ucc.asn.au> wrote:
 |On 2 March 2018 6:17:42 pm AWST, Konstantin Tokarev <annu...@yandex.ru> \
 |wrote:
 |>
 |>There is no such option in openssh
 |
 |I'm not opposed to adding options just for dropbear. Another alternative \
 |that might be more flexible would be

 |-o keyhostname=example.com localhost:7766

 |With example.com used for known_hosts matching. Then the proxy tcp \
 |destination could be a remote host too if desired. Thoughts?

I do not like the hunk in cli-runopts.c, line 681.  The test is
now useless and depends on the order on the command line.

Regarding yours: isn't that much harder to implement?  The nice
thing about this patch is that it is so small and could be carried
along for over four years without having a look :).  I mean, today
with all those docker images and entire vde2 local networks etc.
the need as such can easily be seen as something ridiculous,
i know...

Ciao!

--steffen