Hello,

I've recently compiled dropbear 2019-78 as most people here are aware from my mailing list messages. I am updating that a build with GCC was successful, but there appears to be a problem with how dropbear is handing SIGCLD on IRIX, causing forked processes to hang.

https://pastebin.com/04v74Yt5

Here is the output of attaching par (IRIX's version of truss) to the PID, then trying to logout of the session, which hangs the ssh client and that particular process of the server.

I have to issue a sigkill to the process to stop it on the server side.

Additionally, I'd like to report a small patch needed to fix IOV_MAX for IRIX in netio.c:

        #ifndef IOV_MAX
                #if defined(__CYGWIN__) && !defined(UIO_MAXIOV)
                #define IOV_MAX 1024
                #elif defined(__sgi)
                #define IOV_MAX 512
                #else
                #define IOV_MAX UIO_MAXIOV

The elif and __sgi macro had to be added. This will fix it for both mipspro and gcc. I've also confirmed with the libtom upstream that the version of libtomcrypt that I reported in my earlier messages isn't exhibiting that bug; so if someone could give insight how to fix this: https://pastebin.com/gnGxGmZH then a build with MIPSPro may finally be possible.

Thank you very much.

- Kazuo Kuroi