Hi Tania,

I think you could probably add "> /dev/null 2> /dev/null" after one of the
ipconfig commands in /usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/functions, though I'm
not too familiar with how they all fit together. (Or if it's dhclient for ipv6
printing the output, get rid of the "-v" for dhclient).

You could report a Debian bug for the initramfs package, they might have a
better idea of a fix for it.
https://packages.debian.org/stretch/dropbear-initramfs

Cheers,
Matt