> On Tue 16/6/2020, at 9:58 am, Guilhem Moulin <guil...@fripost.org> wrote:
>> - […] x11 forwarding are now disabled by default.
>
> I have no opinion about disabling this at compile-time, however the
> current implementation locks out (“Bad public key options”) users with
> ‘no-X11-forwarding’ in their authorized_keys(5) files.

Thanks, I'll apply that and organise a bug fix release (waiting to see if there
are an other immediate regressions).

For Debian I think it might be worth keeping x11 forwarding enabled.
I disabled x11 forwarding because most embedded platforms (Dropbear's most
common usecase (?)) wouldn't have any use for it. On a general distro it can be
useful.

Cheers,
Matt