Hello! I use Dropbear server v2019.78.
My goal is to only make it bind to localhost so I don't have to block it
with a firewall / iptables.
It's run like this: /dropbear -i -r /var/lib/dropbear/dropbear_rsa_host_key
-p [127.0.0.1]:22 -p [::1]:22 -s

I have tried to search via google but the documentation states that this is
how you bind to specific addresses. I also tried -p 127.0.0.1:22 without
the brackets.

I can confirm that the process is running using ps, but netstat shows:
tcp        0      0 :::22                   :::*                    LISTEN

What am I missing here? It seems to bind to all no matter what.
Thanks!
--
Emil Christopher Solli Melar