Greetings Matt et al,

I've finally gotten around to figuring out ways to guard the makefile_include.mk files for libtommath and libtomcrypt that's distributed by you guys with Dropbear to fix the last few build errors.

Here's the patch: https://pastebin.com/TnSgHae9

Summary of changes:

1. Broke out a few loops that caught MIPSPro with -W flags it doesn't support into their own and guarded them with the GNUC macro.

2. LTM_CFLAGS required a major refactor, and in a sloppy display, the Makefile.in had an LTM_CFLAGS while most of those are in the include file instead.

3. Had to refactor the NO_ADDTL_WARNINGS loop to capture the same -W flags and combined it with some of the previously separate ones.

I'm aware this itself is a bit of a hack and perhaps a little sloppy, but I would really really like to not have to go in and delete those flags every time an update comes out. This hopefully explains the problem spots, and maybe we can come up with a better method for reliable detection of the compiler's capabilities? Otherwise, I'll keep trying to find something that works - it doesn't seem to be picking up "sgi" or "__sgi" (gnu make, at least isn't) and ignoring those guards, it's just going ahead and passing them in.

If someone has an alternative suggestion on how to fix this, then I am open to it.

Best Regards,

Kaz Kuroi