Hi Daryl,

unfortunately not. GS shows "citation" label also for items in my
repository that have less than 5 MB (and my repository doesn't use embargo
and all items have at least one PDF).
I thought that it might be due to the lack of authors for some items, but
no, the label is also shown by the items having author metadata included.

Best, Peter