Hi Paige & Keith,

I can confirm this is happening locally for me as well.  It looks like a
possible bug.  This "Export to CSV" works fine in normal search results & also
in the "Your submissions" part of MyDSpace.  But, I can verify that it doesn't
work when viewing "Workflow tasks".

That said, I admit, I wonder if that "Export to CSV" link should even appear on
the "Workflow tasks" page, as it's not really possible to perform batch
metadata editing on "Workflow tasks". (The Export to CSV feature is primarily
used for Batch Metadata Editing purposes)

So, this is all to say, I think there's a bug here.  But, the bug might be that
the option even appears on this page.  Is this a specific use case you had for
wanting to export Workflow Tasks to CSV?  Just curious as maybe there's a way
to get this possibly accidental feature "working" rather than remove it
altogether.  Either way, I do think this is a bug, I'm just not sure which fix
is appropriate yet (remove it, or fix it).

If you have time, please feel free to submit a bug ticket to
https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/issues   I'm assuming you likely want
it "fixed" (rather than removed), so it'd be useful to understand your use
cases in this ticket.

Thanks!