From: dspace-tech@googlegroups.com <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
Vicente Zapatero Martin <vzapateromar...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2022 3:24 AM
To: DSpace Technical Support <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [dspace-tech] Deposit files 7.4 for a long time

I've installed Dspace 7.4 backend and front end in the same linux server. I've
created some collections.

When I deposit one file there is no error but it takes long time. I've been
watching backend logs while deposit file with DEBUG detail option I have no
error but I don't find nothing special. I've been watching 'top' linux command
and I don't find nothing special. It's so quiet.

Deposit process takes 2-3 minutes aprrox with no error. Any idea?

dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/803674ac-93c6-4ca3-adc5-fdc5013b3236n%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/803674ac-93c6-4ca3-adc5-fdc5013b3236n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.