From: dspace-tech@googlegroups.com <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
Paige Morgan <paig...@udel.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2022 8:45 AM
To: DSpace Technical Support <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [dspace-tech] Import and Export menus disappeared from DSpace 7.4 menu?

Up until recently, the side menu in DSpace 7.4 had options for importing and
exporting -- you can see them in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjH8VS2WDjE

As of this morning, those options have disappeared -- though it looks like it's
still possible to achieve the same functionality by starting with the process
menu.

Is this a deliberate change? I haven't seen it mentioned as upcoming.

Paige

---------------------
Meeting/regular work hours: Monday - Thursday, 9am-5pm; limited email on Friday
mornings.

Dr. Paige C. Morgan

(she/her/they)
Digital Publishing and Copyright Librarian,
Head of Digital Initiatives & Preservation
University of Delaware Library, Museums and Press (on Lenape
land<https://native-land.ca/maps/territories/lenape/>)
Morris 118
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8076-7356
paig...@udel.edu<mailto:paig...@udel.edu>
302.831.7153

Make an appointment to meet with me: https://calendly.com/paigecm/ (Meetings
available via Zoom, phone, etc.)
** I observe email-free evenings and weekends. **

dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/CA%2BzEVdmX9dPYtJaAX6eS2-d%3DX%3DVOUPHO%2B3nQVM%3D9qqOJB67xRw%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/CA%2BzEVdmX9dPYtJaAX6eS2-d%3DX%3DVOUPHO%2B3nQVM%3D9qqOJB67xRw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.