Hi,

We don't have enough information to provide help.  What version of DSpace are
you using?  What metadata is missing after the import?  How are you performing
the import (are you running it via the commandline or via the UI, and what
parameters are you adding to the command)?  Also, could you check your logs to
see if any errors are written to the logs?

Here's a guide for how to find errors in logs:
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error

If you find more information on the errors thrown, we can provide more help.
Unfortunately, it's not possible to help until we understand what errors you
are seeing & what behavior is incorrect.

Finally, I will add that you MUST make sure the CSV is using metadata fields
which exist in your DSpace site.  I notice one of the columns in your CSV is
named "dc.description.identity".  Unless you've created that custom field in
your DSpace site, it may not be a valide field. DSpace doesn't have a field of
that name by default, so you won't be able to import metadata into that field
until you create it.  For more information on the CSV format used for batch
editing / adding, please see our documentation at
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC7x/Batch+Metadata+Editing#BatchMetadataEditing-CSVFormat

If you need more help, let us know on this list.

Tim